Monday, August 4, 2008

Settled Yet?

People keep asking me if we are settled in yet. We are in Baltimore things are good but it is hard to really feel settled when you are sleeping on an air mattress. Don't get me wrong I am very grateful to have a home and an air mattress but I am really looking forward to our bed coming (hopefully this week)! It seems like this move has pretty much taken all summer. We shipped our car in May and now its August and we are hoping our household goods will come soon. Then I can feel settled...and we are already talking about the next move.

9 comments:

Alisha said...

I am patiently waiting for more Eliza pics (hint hint hint....) This summers adventures will make for some good story telling some day. Not only did you have to walk miles to school in a blizzard barefoot uphill both ways, but...

KT said...

so crazy! HOpe everything gets there quickly and in good shape!

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

Yeah, you made it!! I was wondering how things were going and when you were actually making the move. I guess welcome to the EAST COAST!! Hopefully things are okay there. I'm sure the contrast from Hawaii is a little fierce. Sounds like you have some adventures to tell and probably not the energy to tell them! ha,ha. How far is it from Mass to Maryland? Hmmmm....the wheels are turning...

Shiloh Roan Jacobs said...

awesome. i had no idea you were in this neck of the woods. so so fabulous. you are a short drive away from us in DC. we need to set up a time to hang out. we need to get shannon down too. east side unite!!

Nakki said...

Are you missing the 808? Good luck in Baltimore! How's the little one? Yes, I agree,please post more pics!

Amber said...

You are back! I am sure the move was crazy so I have been patiently waiting for pics. No pressure, just know I love you and care how things are going.
Your devoted follower.

Give Mease a chance said...

More pictures are coming...I promise!

Give Mease a chance said...

I promise more pics are coming. I know i am very far behind.

C. L. Bresee said...

We miss you guys but you will be able to bless a lot of people in Baltimore