Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting to Know Eliza

Here are some (ten actually) things about Miss Eliza.


1. She likes to go for walks.


2. She makes some really cute sounds and one sound when she is angry that is really not cute at all.


3. Her favorite song might be itsy bitsy spider.


4. She is very tolerant and undiscerning when it comes to singing voices.


5. She has always seemed long. check out the floods.




6. She usually likes the bouncer chair (Thanks Eliasons) and at times can really get it going!





7. Her smile can light up the world.



8. She likes baths (Again thanks Eliasons).






9. She is usually on her best behavior around strangers.


10. She is stinkin' cute.




Here is a video for the grandparents (The Grands). Eliza is just learning how to laugh, OK, I couldn't decide which one and learning to edit video while feeding her seems a bit too ambitious so here are two videos of the same thing (but with alternate wardrobe).




8 comments:

Becca said...

Ah, I miss those gurgly happy baby noises. And I love her long skinny legs. She's a doll!

theriddle said...

I like how luke says "that is a fun game, huh?" at the end because I agree. Your offspring is a gem of the gene pool. Keep em coming!

Lindsay Durrant said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait to see her! Less than a week (yes I am counting)!

Anonymous said...

She is just such a tiny little doll!

Alisha said...

I can't wait to see her! and you and Luke of course! I just caught up on you last few posts. I love the moving adventures! See you this weekend!

Sweet Family said...

She is too cute! Kudos to the parents for making such a beautiful girl! I miss the baby stage sometimes as well, but toddler have a different bit of wonder about them. Residency is going well. I work a lot (as I'm sure you know), but I'm learning more than I ever did in medical school, so its been good. Hope you are enjoying your new home.

KT said...

She is so cute! So glad to see some pictures again!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a sweet littlepussy I would love to lick it clean