Sunday, August 17, 2008

Adventures in Moving Part II




#4 Taco Bed


It is no secret I had really been looking forward to sleeping in my own bed. However, when our household goods were delivered the box springs would not fit up the stairs. Luke had the brilliant idea of doing a search of our predicament on the world-wide-interweb where we found instructions on what to do. So after a little cutting, sawing, and folding I slept in my bed last Friday night. Luke actually prefers the skyrise inflatable bed which is actually much easier to get up the stairs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We were there to witness the folding of the bed. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. But it did work!!!

Harn's said...

That has to be such a relief that your stuff is there. Any issues with stuff being broken? Besides what you guys did to your bed. How is everything else going?