Sunday, December 23, 2007

Baby's First Photos

OK. I admit these pictures aren't really that cute or even good. I am 16.75 weeks pregnant and my doctor decided he wanted to play around with the new ultrasound machine. In real life, on the screen the baby was so cute! It was moving around a ton, stretching out long skinny (super cute) legs and doing all sorts of acrobatics. You'll just have to believe me it was really cute. I think ultrasonography is really cool. My doctor thought he could tell the baby's gender but wouldn't tell me. So if there are any guesses based on these Rorschach images or other sorts of intuition please put in your vote. We should find out next month if we will have a junior or a june-iah.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a Girl! Because girls are more curled up, boys are more straight.

Unknown said...

It's a Boy! Because the tummy is kind of bent.

Alisha said...

My guess.... It's a Boy! I say boy because of your Dr's comment about knowing the gender but not saying. You would love having a little boy, they are fun, but I would love to help spoil a little girl!

Bekah said...

Congratulations. Kids are fun. All the Hawaii pictures make me a little homesick. You may already know, but there is a palmer family blog at palmerhawaii.blogspot.com. There are links there to everyone else's individual blogs. Ben and Yuki are here for Christmas and New Years. In fact, we're waiting for them to come over right now. Jesse

Sweet Family said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news. Luke the daddy! Awww! Enjoy your personal time while you still have it....seriously!

Theodosia said...

Camille, that's so exciting! I didn't know! I think it's a boy. I'm not sure why, but I do. Happy new year!

Unknown said...

I have no idea but either one will be great. We need more grandkids. Dad

Becca said...

I think it's a girl. I'm not sure a boy would be able to keep up with you two.

Teagan said...

I hope it is a boy who has sturdy arms to old up your leg when you get on one of your balernia kicks. Or a girl so she can learn your "hey, will you hold this" trick.

CONGRATULATIONS. The best part is no matter what the sex is, you can still name it Teagan!

theriddle said...

Wow! When you go to Europe and stop reading blogs you sure miss alot! Can't wait to see you tonight.

Joanie

By the way I think it's twins! Just you wait...they havn't seen the other one yet.

A said...

If you have a boy, I think you should name him Willie, Camille, after your old HS nick name. Either way, I am super stoked for you and Luke. Congratulations!!