Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kaua'i

In April Luke and Camille took a trip to Kaua'i. Before we leave Hawaii and before a baby inevitably takes over our blog we wanted to post some pictures. There were quite a few so I decided to do a movie. It starts with a movie clip about one minute long and then the picture slide show.

Some highlights....
  • Luke chasing a *Moa (about the fifth slide in).

  • Waimea Canyon State Park (however i do not recommend sleeping in a tent during the third trimester)

  • Hiking the Na Pali coast to a waterfall. 8 miles, 8 months pregnant. I'd love to Kayak the coast sometime.

*Look for a description of the Moa in an upcoming post!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

fantastic, I loved it. You still don't look very pregnant.

Al said...

Wow, very cool! Thanks for sharing the pictures. That's why we love the Durrant girls, troopers all the way.

Sweet Family said...

I'm so glad you are posting more often! I remember hiking the Na Pali coast my first year at BYUH. I can't imagine doing it 8 months pregnant! You're amazing, and so tiny! You don't look anywhere near 8 months! Check out our blog and the Cystic Fibrosis walk we did yesterday when you get a chance, it was a blast!

theriddle said...

I'm so happy you both had so much fun in Hawaii and I really hope that you move back some day!

Nakki said...

so lovely! i need to make a trip! i'm so proud of your pregnant woman hiking skills! you go girl!