Saturday, February 9, 2008

CAFETORIUM!


As part of my tutoring job at our local elementary school, I was talked into helping supervise the students at lunch. When I started I found out that not only would I be getting paid a menial amount of money, but I would also recieve leftover CAFETORIUM food!


Now you may be wondering "what exactly is a CAFETORIUM?"


Here is what Luke and I have come up with:

Cafeteria + Auditorium (perhaps logical for a small elementary school)

Cafeteria + Aviarium (there often are birds both inside and out)

Cafeteria + Sanatorium (this is the one I'm leaning towards)

7 comments:

Becca said...

By the looks of that food, I think it might be cafeteria + crematorium. Yum!

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

I'm not sure you should eat any of that food! It looks kind of gross. Maybe that's why they have leftovers to give to you! Do the kids eat it? Because if they do, they are brave. It's no burger and fries.....

Unknown said...

too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Camille,
Luke is so lucky you are his cook and not have to eat at the . . . horrotorium.

Amber said...

I repent of all the times I complained that I had to take a sack lunch to school.

Nakki said...

Amen to Amber's comment..and left overs? Good luck!

Anonymous said...

The baby is beautiful. She has all the best features of mom and dad. You make beautiful movies. I love the belly shot and the caption that goes with it.